Here are some of the most frequently asked questions but if you still can't find the answer please contact us via our enquiries page
How many people can stay in the villa?
· The villa can accommodate up to 10 guests.
· There are 2 master bedrooms with en-suite and 2 twin rooms.
· There is also a comfortable sofa bed in the living room.
How far is the villa from the airport?
· Orlando Airport is 30 mins drive.
· Sanford Airport is 50 mins drive.
How far away are all the attractions?
· Disney World 10/15 mins.
· Universal Studios 25/30 mins.
· Seaworld 20 mins.
· Golf 5 mins.
· Restaurants 5 mins.
Is the villa Air-Conditioned?
· Yes. It is fully air-conditioned. There are also ceiling fans in all bedrooms and on the lanai.
Is the pool overlooked?
· The villa is on a corner plot with woodland to one side and to the back. There is just one other house to one side.
The deck area has been extended giving plenty of space for everyone to relax in the sun.
What pool safety measures are there?
· The pool is completely enclosed.
· It can only be accessed from a gate in the screen or from 2 doors at the back of the villa.
· Both these doors have an alarm which can be set to sound if the door
is opened, so preventing young children wandering out unsupervised.
· There is also a 4ft high safety fence separating the pool from the
house. This is quick and easy to install. We would recommend keeping it
in place when young children are staying.
Are the pool and spa heated?
· Yes. These can both be heated for an additional charge of £120 per week. We would recommend this between October and April.
How is the pool maintained?
· Our management company takes care of the pool, checking the chemical balance and cleaning the pool and deck area weekly.
Is there a barbeque available?
· The villa has a three burner gas barbeque in the garage which is available for use by guests.
I am a keen golfer. Is there golf nearby?
· For those of you looking for a Florida Golfing Holiday there is a wealth of golf courses nearby, the two closest being Champions Gate a PGA championship course designed by Greg Norman, and the prestigious community of Reunion
which has three signature golf courses designed by some of the greatest
names in golf, Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus.
Is smoking allowed?
· Smoking is not allowed in the villa.
Do we need to bring linen/towels?
· All bed linen and towels are provided.
· There are also towels for use by the pool. However if you intend to
visit the water parks or the beach we do ask you to bring your own
What entertainment is provided?
· There is a 42" flat-screen HD TV in the family-room with 100's of cable channels, many in HD.
· There is also a Blu-ray/DVD player with surround sound system and a selection of Blu-rays and DVDs.
· An iPod can be coonected (via Blootooth or a wire) to the surround sound system to play your own music.
· There are flat-screen TVs in all the bedrooms which provide over 70 cable channels.
· The largest master bedroom also has a Blu-ray player, and the smaller on as a DVD player.
Is there internet access?
· Yes the villa has high-speed wireless broadband installed (connection via cable is also possible).
What about making phone calls?
calls to the USA and Canada are free.
Who do we contact if we have any problems?
· We have a local management company who can be contacted 24 hours.